Every day bloggers (I am no different) write on topics that are designed to make you think in new ways. Today I am really going to challenge you. First, feel free to exclude yourself from this if you are a printing company executive who is running things smoothly, leading and making money. For the rest of you, here is the challenge. Is there anyone who is truly spending time “leading” their printing organization? Not running it. Not putting out fires. Not managing it day to day. Are you truly leading? Do you have a vision for the future and a plan of how…
In life, it is quite simple if you want to be a leader and differentiate yourself from the many followers out there… you must be CONSISTENT. I cannot stress this word enough.
Based on its definition in the dictionary, consistency can be described as being marked by harmony, regularity, or steady continuity and free from variation or contradiction.
Also, showing steady conformity to character, profession, belief, or custom.
So with that said, who would NOT want to be consistent. In any new habit you try to create you will only be successful if you are consistent.
Five thoughts on consistency.
1. Consistent people tell the truth so they do not need to remember what "lie" they told.
2. Consistent people are loyal to their employers or employees day in and day out.
3. Consistent people live a well rounded and balanced life all year long.
4. Consistent people get regular physical exercise and spiritual reflection.
5. Consistent people behave the same way day in and day out.
In short, and there are so many more examples… it is ALL about consistency.
Are you consistent?