As I travel across the country, I am asked how important price is in the buying decision. Yes, it is a key part of the purchasing process. Note: I said “a part” not “the part.” However, if you are focusing solely (consciously or unconsciously) on saving money for clients… you are missing part of the bigger picture. You need to find ways to save them money, yes, but this should come under the value you offer. Value= price + goods/services + YOU. If you offer a ton of value… something may “cost more” but be a more viable overall option for someone……
In life, it is quite simple if you want to be a leader and differentiate yourself from the many followers out there… you must be CONSISTENT. I cannot stress this word enough.
Based on its definition in the dictionary, consistency can be described as being marked by harmony, regularity, or steady continuity and free from variation or contradiction.
Also, showing steady conformity to character, profession, belief, or custom.
So with that said, who would NOT want to be consistent. In any new habit you try to create you will only be successful if you are consistent.
Five thoughts on consistency.
1. Consistent people tell the truth so they do not need to remember what "lie" they told.
2. Consistent people are loyal to their employers or employees day in and day out.
3. Consistent people live a well rounded and balanced life all year long.
4. Consistent people get regular physical exercise and spiritual reflection.
5. Consistent people behave the same way day in and day out.
In short, and there are so many more examples… it is ALL about consistency.
Are you consistent?