By Ryan T. Sauers I hope everyone is off to a great February. Our world has a lot more in common than the mainstream media would make us think. Our ability to UNITE (come together) vs. UNTIE (fall apart) is not the world I see or the people I know. With that being the case, I thought I would share a post that focuses on our common humanity. Here are three points to ponder. People love to laugh. How many times have you heard a funny story that made your day? How often have you seen something so silly that…
In life, it is quite simple if you want to be a leader and differentiate yourself from the many followers out there… you must be CONSISTENT. I cannot stress this word enough.
Based on its definition in the dictionary, consistency can be described as being marked by harmony, regularity, or steady continuity and free from variation or contradiction.
Also, showing steady conformity to character, profession, belief, or custom.
So with that said, who would NOT want to be consistent. In any new habit you try to create you will only be successful if you are consistent.
Five thoughts on consistency.
1. Consistent people tell the truth so they do not need to remember what "lie" they told.
2. Consistent people are loyal to their employers or employees day in and day out.
3. Consistent people live a well rounded and balanced life all year long.
4. Consistent people get regular physical exercise and spiritual reflection.
5. Consistent people behave the same way day in and day out.
In short, and there are so many more examples… it is ALL about consistency.
Are you consistent?