Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts NowWould You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay FocusedProvide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price WarsEveryone is in Sales: Sales is not a 'title' but a MindsetLearn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Moving from Confusion to Clarity in All InteractionsHuman2Human Matters: People can duplicate your Ideas... but Never Replicate your DNAPerception is Reality: Sell Outside the BoxLeading Others Begins with Leading Yourself.Nothing is a Done Deal...until... It's a Done Deal!Many more common/customized topics upon request. Focus Areas: sales; marketing;…
In life, it is quite simple if you want to be a leader and differentiate yourself from the many followers out there… you must be CONSISTENT. I cannot stress this word enough.
Based on its definition in the dictionary, consistency can be described as being marked by harmony, regularity, or steady continuity and free from variation or contradiction.
Also, showing steady conformity to character, profession, belief, or custom.
So with that said, who would NOT want to be consistent. In any new habit you try to create you will only be successful if you are consistent.
Five thoughts on consistency.
1. Consistent people tell the truth so they do not need to remember what "lie" they told.
2. Consistent people are loyal to their employers or employees day in and day out.
3. Consistent people live a well rounded and balanced life all year long.
4. Consistent people get regular physical exercise and spiritual reflection.
5. Consistent people behave the same way day in and day out.
In short, and there are so many more examples… it is ALL about consistency.
Are you consistent?