I often tell people that content is king. And, you know what? This isn’t quite right. Why? You see...content is good, but great content is “king.”Think about it. Why do you become engrossed in a movie or TV show? Why do you send a funny video to a friend? Why do you enjoy talking with certain people? Why do you like to read certain articles? The answer is simple. We do these things because we love watching, hearing or reading great content. Everyone is busy. Whether we are in person (offline) or online (virtual), it takes something special and unique to pull us in and “wow”…
In life, it is quite simple if you want to be a leader and differentiate yourself from the many followers out there… you must be CONSISTENT. I cannot stress this word enough.
Based on its definition in the dictionary, consistency can be described as being marked by harmony, regularity, or steady continuity and free from variation or contradiction.
Also, showing steady conformity to character, profession, belief, or custom.
So with that said, who would NOT want to be consistent. In any new habit you try to create you will only be successful if you are consistent.
Five thoughts on consistency.
1. Consistent people tell the truth so they do not need to remember what "lie" they told.
2. Consistent people are loyal to their employers or employees day in and day out.
3. Consistent people live a well rounded and balanced life all year long.
4. Consistent people get regular physical exercise and spiritual reflection.
5. Consistent people behave the same way day in and day out.
In short, and there are so many more examples… it is ALL about consistency.
Are you consistent?