I am unorthodox in my approach to teaching salespersons so that they can grow. I thought you might as well know that now before you read this post. So, let’s look at this process of sales success backwards. What things do ineffective salespersons do? If you are doing any or all of these things, simply said, you are going the wrong way. Thus, this also means the opposite behavior is what you should be doing, saying etc. Be sure to tell everyone possible that today’s buyers only care about price. Comment frequently on how hard it is to get past…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Move from Confusion to Clarity in Every Interaction
- Many more common/customized topics upon request. Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; communications; leadership.