Today, we have a guest blog post from Lauren Taylor who is interning with Sauers Consulting Strategies. She references (in this blog) the 5 Why's Communications Model that she read in my Everyone Is in Sales book and gives her view on it. Lauren is an incredibly talented senior at a great high school and serves among many other things as the Student body President.By Lauren Taylor:When children are young they have the habit of asking “Why?” Often as parents it is easy to become annoyed with the nonstop stream of questions. “Daddy, Why is the sky blue?” “Why do I…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Moving from Confusion to Clarity in All Interactions
- Human2Human Matters: People can duplicate your Ideas… but Never Replicate your DNA
- Perception is Reality: Sell Outside the Box
- Leading Others Begins with Leading Yourself.
- Nothing is a Done Deal…until… It’s a Done Deal!
- Many more common/customized topics upon request.
- Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; leadership.
***Check out more ideas here #RyansRemarks Videos