This is an open letter LeBron James style that I am writing through this post. LeBron chose Sports Illustrated a few months back and my choice was first LinkedIn but now here again here in my Blog. You see this title and know it is true. You tell me this all over the country. You see, in 2014, sales is quite simple. It all comes down to who has the lowest price. If you get your pricing tight, then you have a chance of winning some business. If you cannot do this, then buyers will not consider you. It is…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Moving from Confusion to Clarity in All Interactions
- Human2Human Matters: People can duplicate your Ideas… but Never Replicate your DNA
- Perception is Reality: Sell Outside the Box
- Leading Others Begins with Leading Yourself.
- Nothing is a Done Deal…until… It’s a Done Deal!
- Many more common/customized topics upon request.
- Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; leadership.
***Check out more ideas here #RyansRemarks Videos