Clarity (n) - the quality or state of being clearThe definition you see above is from Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary. Do you find it ironic that the definition for clarity does not give you a straight answer?Clarity has become obsolete in our society along with proper English. “Did u get the msg i snt 2 u elr?” has become the new way to converse with teens and adults alike. I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time deciphering the true message from a sea of shortened words and acronyms. Clarity has died in our world.Unfortunately we cannot afford to…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Moving from Confusion to Clarity in All Interactions
- Human2Human Matters: People can duplicate your Ideas… but Never Replicate your DNA
- Perception is Reality: Sell Outside the Box
- Leading Others Begins with Leading Yourself.
- Nothing is a Done Deal…until… It’s a Done Deal!
- Many more common/customized topics upon request.
- Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; leadership.
***Check out more ideas here #RyansRemarks Videos