Human beings are quite interesting. You see, the more we learn- the more likely it is-- we will realize how little it is that we know!So, my hypothesis is that the more any human being knows… the more likely they are to recognize know little they actually know. This is very true in the leader development process. The other day a friend and I discussed 4 common stages of leader development. The 4 stages are listed below. stage #1: Unconsciously Incompetent. In this stage, we are oblivious to what we do/ don’t know or know. Thus, we may think we know more…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Move from Confusion to Clarity in Every Interaction
- Many more common/customized topics upon request. Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; communications; leadership.