After years of consulting with companies of all types/sizes, several things have become clear. There seems to be a logical way to group organizations into one of three types. The first group is the one that makes things happen. These guys are the ones acquiring other companies, diversifying, thinking about 2015 and are in growth mode. The second group is the one that watches things happen. This type of company is cautious, yet will make a move once it sees other companies moving in a specific direction. An example of this is when printing companies waited until they saw others buying and…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Moving from Confusion to Clarity in All Interactions
- Human2Human Matters: People can duplicate your Ideas… but Never Replicate your DNA
- Perception is Reality: Sell Outside the Box
- Leading Others Begins with Leading Yourself.
- Nothing is a Done Deal…until… It’s a Done Deal!
- Many more common/customized topics upon request.
- Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; leadership.
***Check out more ideas here #RyansRemarks Videos