It seems that nearly every week a printing or promotional company tells me the people they are calling on do not return messages. I hear this from sales staff, as well as executives and/or ownership. But the same people complaining—oftentimes executives—are usually not good at getting back to the salespersons who are calling on them. I hear executives say, "Put them in voice mail—it is a salesperson, right?" Also, they may instruct the receptionist to tell the caller they are in a meeting. Or they simply have the salesperson leave voice mail after voice mail, without ever responding.This is not good.…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Moving from Confusion to Clarity in All Interactions
- Human2Human Matters: People can duplicate your Ideas… but Never Replicate your DNA
- Perception is Reality: Sell Outside the Box
- Leading Others Begins with Leading Yourself.
- Nothing is a Done Deal…until… It’s a Done Deal!
- Many more common/customized topics upon request.
- Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; leadership.
***Check out more ideas here #RyansRemarks Videos