Ok, quick time out for a marketing and communications 101 lesson. Simple is better.Why do restaurants and convenience stores make our providing them feedback so difficult. With the advent of texting, and QR codes who has a desire-- to call a 1-800 number to tell how a company how it is doing. Isn't such an approach ALL about the company and LITTLE about the customer?Should it not be easy, simple and the opposite (about the customer)? Simple is better.If I knew I could tell Chili's restaurant via a text message how they are doing, and that it would take me…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Moving from Confusion to Clarity in All Interactions
- Human2Human Matters: People can duplicate your Ideas… but Never Replicate your DNA
- Perception is Reality: Sell Outside the Box
- Leading Others Begins with Leading Yourself.
- Nothing is a Done Deal…until… It’s a Done Deal!
- Many more common/customized topics upon request.
- Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; leadership.
***Check out more ideas here #RyansRemarks Videos