Now more than ever, every organization is looking to marketing to help cure their organizational woes. With that said, excellence in marketing is more important than ever in 2012. Thus, the top marketing professionals, in all organizations, are looked to for expertise and I believe these experts share some common characteristics. You will find I have listed 9 characteristics of great marketing minds listed below. These individuals possess:1. The highest degree of personal values, ethics and integrity. Superior ethics may not always win the marketing battle but most always win the marketing war.2. Continual positive outlook and enthusiastic vision. This is…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Move from Confusion to Clarity in Every Interaction
- Many more common/customized topics upon request. Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; communications; leadership.