Communications is an integral part of our society. On a daily basis, babies cry for food, teens negotiate with their parents, and adults convey their thoughts to their peers. However all of the previous examples are considered ineffective unless the audience understands the message that you are trying to present.Take the last sentence for instance; did you understand what I was trying to say?Probably not. That sentence was neither clear, consistent, nor creative, and did not display my content in a way that made a connection with you, the reader.Think of your favorite speakers-Martin Luther King, Jr., Mother Teresa, or…
- Always Be Prospecting: Your Future Pipeline Starts Now
- Would You Buy from You? Your Brand Makes the Difference
- 20/20 Vision Demands Leadership: Be Fearless, Stay Focused
- Provide Unique Value: How to Overcome Price Wars
- Everyone is in Sales: Sales is not a ‘title’ but a Mindset
- Learn Your Brand, Embrace Your Brand, Be Your Brand.
- Over-Communicate to Avoid Misunderstandings: Moving from Confusion to Clarity in All Interactions
- Human2Human Matters: People can duplicate your Ideas… but Never Replicate your DNA
- Perception is Reality: Sell Outside the Box
- Leading Others Begins with Leading Yourself.
- Nothing is a Done Deal…until… It’s a Done Deal!
- Many more common/customized topics upon request.
- Focus Areas: sales; marketing; branding; leadership.
***Check out more ideas here #RyansRemarks Videos